Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Looking back at our day at the JOlympics

I am really behind posting pictures.  We were so busy for awhile.  Some of highlights have been the JOlympics and ten students and myself going to see women's curling.  We also got to go skating with our grade one buddies for the third time.  Anyway I am going to share a few pictures here.  We have a few iron chefs here. Then we have our cupcake chefs.  While some people were into bucking brocos!  And then we had our rocket scientists! 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ms. Kezar, I do not recall giving consent to you for putting up a picture of me. Several other of my friends also have alerted me that their pictures are up without consent. Please pull down these pictures or ask for consent first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reminding me about this Kevin and coming to me-

    ReplyDelete