Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Protecting our Environment and learning more...

I have been looking for interesting science websites and have found a few.  First of all let's look at biodiversity!  Just go here to learn about biodiversity in B.C.  You can download a very neat brochure about this.  Something I got interested in was Frogwatch.  I thought this was neat because we had written paragraphs and essays recently on frogs.  Learn all about how you can become a frogwatcher!  Also you can find out all about the different frogs you can see in the Lower Mainland.

Looking at websites on ecology I remembered a great organization, Roots and Shoots
which has so much interesting information-I think we once had a group at Trudeau.  I think it would be neat to get one going again maybe in our class!

No comments:

Post a Comment