Sunday, April 18, 2010

After the Musical

It was a pretty busy week last week what with the musical and the grade seven projects on Egypt.  Since the projects were done with Ms. Wong in the library I only saw bits and pieces as the grade sixes and I were busily trying to get a bit of Social Studies and Science done, but I know you really enjoyed learning about Ancient Egypt. 
The musical was fun for everyone I think.  I know how much you enjoyed working with Holly and Kevin and I know it's taken me most of the weekend to get the songs out of my head.  You all did a fantastic job.  It's kind of neat to have this experience and maybe some of you will get involved with music and drama at high school. 

One thing that seems kind of neat is it seems there is something fun every week at school.  Next week we will be going to John Oliver to see a famous play by William Shakespeare entitled A Midsummers' Night Dream.  I am sure you will enjoy it.  The following week I am going to be away for four days in Chicago at a conference so that you will get a change of teacher.  Now another good part of this is I know I will be bringing back lots of books.  And you love new books.  The school year seems to be going rapidly.  Anyway here are a few more pictures of Up the Watershed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment