Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This and that... updated on Tuesday-

I promised that I would give you the link to the writer of the Dormian National Anthem, our friend, Nancy's new website and you can hear her new album.   The website is under her stage name, Celia Rose.  As promised here is Holly Arntzen's website
And here is Blue Sky.  Wow can't believe we are performing this week.  I know you have all really enjoyed working with Holly and Kevin.   

Today I promised the grade sixes that I would find them some links to look at elk and help them do research so as promised here is a start.  You can also find out about marmots and other BC animals and wildlife.  Speaking of Vancouver Island marmots here you go with an interesting website.

In Social Studies in Grade Six we have been studying the Fraser, and here is a good map for you.

For all of you this is a very cool website with all sorts of neat stuff, Learning Science.  This is a great site to explore!
I think I will put an animal picture on for you all.  Let's see if you can recognize this animal!  Or how about this one??

No comments:

Post a Comment